The app is now available from the iTunes app store.
Bugs / Feature Requests?
For bug reports please state the device you're testing on and try to give a complete list of steps necessary to replicate the issue.
The Mapometer app is designed to be used in association with a mapometer.com account (although it can be used as a stand-alone app). You can synchronize your app with your mapometer.com account to automatically have all of you training data and routes available both in the app and on the website.
Go to: www.mapometer.com
About the App
With this app you can:
- Keep a list of pre-planned routes for you to follow.
- Use the GPS facilities of your phone to track new routes or training activities as you do them.
- Manually add activities for which tracking is not appropriate (like pool swims or treadmill runs)
- view your complete training history.
- view details of training sessions including: the Google map for the route; pace, speed and elevation graphs; summary statistics like distance, duration, pace, speed, ascent, descent and energy burned.
- find new places to run by searching among routes in your area that have been saved by other users.
- share new routes or activities with you friends via facebook, twitter, Google+, email or any other shareable app on your phone.
- plan new routes on our website and then sync to have it avaialable to follow while you train.